Giraffe Crib Sheet

Since it seemed silly just to have one new sheet for the crib, I made a second one out of some coordinating material that has giraffes on it! I had to modify a few of the steps that I used to make this crib sheet, but it still worked out well. (I only had 42 inches to play with, including selvedge, so I made the seam allowance on the corners smaller and the elastic casing smaller too. And for whatever reason, 74 inches of elastic worked really well this time). I am still thinking about bumpers but I think it is too late for those now, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments :) Please email me if you have a specific question and I'll get back to you. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...