Bibs and Burp Cloths

When I originally set out to make a whole bunch of bibs on Sunday, I didn't realize how much fabric I had accumulated over the past few months for this purpose. So I ended up making a lot of bibs, which works out fantastically as the Bubb is drooling a ton right now.

All of the bibs are backed with Michael Miller's organic terry cloth and the fronts are one hundred percent cotton. The burp cloths, yes well, I hadn't planned on making them too, but with all the fabric I couldn't help myself. I finished embellishing the rest of the plain Gerber Birdseye Prefold cloth diapers. If you remember, I also made a bunch from the All Star Flannel found here and here. I used snaps (yes they are still evil) instead of Velcro because it works better on the Bubb, same reason for why the closure is on the left front.

Of course they make sets!

If you noticed, the burp cloths made the with car fabric, currently one of my favorite fabrics, Kokka Cute Cars, it can be found here, are actually backed with the terry cloth.

Secretly I have hoped that the bright colors will focus the Bubb's attention to spit up on the burp cloth instead of everywhere else. He was greatly entertained by them sitting on the couch, so we'll see how it works out!

I also made a couple for me, cause I LOVE this fabric, and just because I have a boy doesn't mean that I shouldn't be able to use girly fabric once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful+!!!!

    I have made a new changing pad cover following your instructions for my baby boy........amazing how it looks better!

    love everything you do!
    kisses from Switzerland,


Hi! I love getting comments :) Please email me if you have a specific question and I'll get back to you. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...